May 3, 2021
In today’s episode, Ed takes on our listener questions related to training and nutrition. It has been a while since our last Q&A hit out, and we’re very grateful for the awesome questions that were sent in! If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know and we’ll make sure we do more of them going forward!
Questions listed in order:
1. Best eating routine / habits/tips/meal plans for getting shredded
2. One best piece of nutritional advice
3. What do you usually eat before workout for better performance?
4. Nutrition tips when you’re burn more calories on an active recovery day than a normal training day?
5. Thoughts on blood work assessments - are they worth doing?
1. Why is it important to train both bilateral and unilateral exercises?
2. What is the best way to fix imbalances in the sport of cross-fit
3. Benefits /differences of working in a blue/green/orange/red HR zone during and after training
4. Is heart rate zone training (popular in endurance sports) applicable to CrossFit?
5. Airwaav ring - does it work?