Feb 28, 2022
In this episode, Ed and Paddy sit down to take on some of the listeners questions. Topics included were: training with different work schedules and training ages, attributes required to be a good coach and how to get into coaching, advise to their younger selves, controversial opinions they hold and more.
If you would like to skip to the questions, they begin at the 24min mark.
1. Bodybuilding in CrossFit? What does our LPC athletes training
look like at different parts of the season with bodybuilding
2. Training with a 9-5? Can an athlete still be good?
3. How to start coaching?
4. What makes a great coach and how has that evolved over the years for yourself?
5. Advise to your younger self/younger athletes
6. What would you look for in terms of attributes if you were a scout for CF
7. Changing training for an older athlete
8. Controversial opinion you hold
9. 5 people dead or alive for a dinner party
The Process Programming: