Nov 16, 2020
In today’s episode, Ed and Ant Hayes combine forces once again
to take on some listener questions related to to the topic of
training. We had some great questions come through this week, which
we attack in the following order:
- What is the idea behind the “sustainable & repeatable” aerobic training?
- Auto regulation and self regulation with strength training: please explain, and what are the advantages & disadvantages of each?
- Programming for 2 days week, 3 days per week, 4 days per week. What are the differences?
- What goes through your mind when programming for groups?
- I’m just getting back to training & I’m unsure as to how many sessions a week are optimal?
- Would you advise training on the day you start feeling run down? Or would you avoid getting to that feeling to begin with?
- I’m programming for myself, how do I know when its time to change a variable? ex. Exercise, sets & reps